Monday, September 24, 2012

A trip to the South

Travelling always brings me pleasure - new meetings, bright impressions and picturesque nature won't leave anybody indifferent.
In the beginning of autumn I had a great chance to come to the seaside once again, though only for 4 days. It's difficult to describe it using words, because beauty of the nature that surrounded me gave me a thrill. There was an enormous desire to admire it, keep eyes glued on it. But a few pictures I've taken for you.

Путешествия мне всегда приносят удовольствие - новые встречи, яркие впечатление и потресающая природа никого не оставит равнодушным. 
В начале осени мне посчастливилось побывать на морском берегу еще раз, пускай всего лишь на несколько дней. Описать словами свои впечатления будет очень сложно, ведь просто дух захватывает от окружающей красоты и хочется любоваться ею не отрывая взгляда. Но несколько фотографий для вас я запечетлила! 









3 comments:

  1. Love how you rock that dress in that environment!

    I'm following you now, it would be great if you followed me back!
    Check out my new blog The Closet I Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красивое платье! А где такие прекрасные виды?:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...