Today I want to show you the newest things from my closet. There are not so many purchases,but still... let's start!
1. A heart shaped clutch. I'm a big fan of bags and I couldn't resist the temptation to buy it! Despite that fact that it is small, the mobile phone could easily be put into this clutch, which is very important for me.
2. The claw ring and bangle. It is rather coarse things for a cute girl, but I like the stylish combination of coarse accessories with romantic dresses.
3. A bow clasp-pin. I have been searching for a long time for a perfect clasp-pin. And I managed to do it! Satin bow made in a style of School for Noble Maidens...it's very chic. :)
4. Three matt polishes. Lilac polish is very up-to-date, green colour is a total must-have for spring and orange polish will be a perfect item for summer looks.
5. A checked shirt in turquoise colour. I haven't worn it yet, so I decided to show it to you...in combination with my favourite lamb.