Monday, July 9, 2012

Total white


This summer white colour became the unconditional favorite! It is worn by everyone, and I am not an exception. In fact in the hot summer season, what could be better?
Since we were going to a party, I diluted my white look  with bright golden 
beads  and added a bit of contrast in a black clutch and sandals. I felt very comfortable  in that dress and I advise you to try  "totally white" too.
xo-xo
Yana

Белый цвет этим летом стал бесспорным фаворитом! Его носят все и вся, и я тому не исключение. Ведь в сезон жаркого лета что может быть лучше?! 
Так как мы собирались на вечеринку белый образ я разбавила яркими бусами золотистого цвета и добавила немного контрастного черного в виде клатча и босоножек. Чувствовала я себя в таком наряде очень комфортно советую и вам попробовать прием тотально белого цвета.

хо-хо
Яна






29 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!! :)

    Great post :)
    Love,
    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all white ensemble looks so crisp and perfect for summer. So chic!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. total white look is fab. chic!!!
    ps: you're really beautiful!!
    I like your style and your blog, I'm a new follower. check out my blog!

    WhiteCloset
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I’m always visiting your site for new ideas and inspiration for my own check it out http://cincity26.blogspot.com/ Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank you for your comment! It's so pleasant for me read it!

      Delete
  6. nice look!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear!!!! You look amazing in that outfit. Love your style&blog. I am model&blogger from Milan, last two years I live in Istanbul. I became your new follower if you will join to my blog too I will appreciate this too much. Kisses
    Lidiya Ostafiychuk
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear! we like your blog so followed you too!

      Delete
  8. Love the outfit, white looks amazing with tanned skin!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look beautiful!





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for commentaire.Jolie held.
    I just create my new fan page, if you want to take a quick look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work. The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the white + white outfit ;)

    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the total white outfit.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the white on white <3


    You've got yourself a new follower. YAY!

    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...