Today we start our new column under the name "Interview with a fashion blogger". We think it will be interesting for you to get some new information from bloggers you've known for a long time. Every time we will change questions and we'll try to put more unusual questions. But now is our first interview. The first blogger we have put some questions to was Carlinn from http://www.superficialgirls.com/ blogging from Cape Town.
This girl has her own style and it's easy to recognize her in the crowd of bloggers, she doesn't follow brands and trends blindly, she knows how to use or adapt this or that clothes item for her style. Her favourite colour is pink, we can see this colour almost in every look by Carlinn. She likes sweets and macaroons and she always looks sooo sweet. :)
And the answers by Carlinn:
- What are your favourite designers and places to shop?
I love shopping online especially on Asos.com my favorite designers at the moment are Gucci and Alexander Wang.
- What would your perfect day look like?
My perfect day would be shopping in Paris followed by a lovely meal with friends and family.
- What flower do you think is the prettiest?
I love white orchids
- What trait of character you don’t like about you?
I am very critical
- What is the most interesting book you’ve ever read?
I have read so many that I love but "Memoirs of a Geisha" really stands out.
- What is the most important trait of character for the guy?
- Are there any fashion icons or famous people whose style you admire?
I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- What colour do you wear most frequently?
I wear pink a lot!
- What do you hate?
I cant say I really hate anything. :) although i do dislike it when people don't recycle.
- What do you feel at the moment?
Happy and excited for the future!
Thanks, Carlinn! :)
Hope you liked the interview, dear readers!